Democrats Are Starting To Panic That They Are On The Verge Of Losing
“Polls are tightening, and Republicans continue gaining traction up and down ballot despite Whitmer’s clear fundraising and spending advantage,” said Gustavo Portela, MIGOP Deputy Chief of Staff & Communications Director. “Michiganders are ready for solutions to their everyday problems, not empty recycled rhetoric from Gretchen Whitmer that they already heard four years ago. Tudor Dixon and our Republican candidates will fight for all Michigan families and will deliver relief from Democrat inflation that has made everything more expensive.”
THE RACE IS TIGHTENING
- RealClearPolitics changed the race rating for Michigan Governor to “toss-up.”
- Cygnal has Michigan Governor as a 4-point race with a 4-point margin of error.
- The Attorney General race has narrowed to 2 points and the Republicans are in the lead on the generic ballot for Congress.
- American Greatness/Insider Advantage has the race tied.
- A CBS News poll last week showed a 10 point shift from Whitmer to Dixon.
- The Detroit News’ Nolan Finley concluded that Whitmer is a viable candidate and performed strongly in her debate against Whitmer suggesting that donors should invest in Tudor.
- Axios: Dixon “impressed politicos and commentators” and “knows what she’s doing.”
- Dana Nessel admitted to a group of MSU student that “I could lose.”
WHITMER HAS RESORTED TO LAST MINUTE FLIP-FLOPS AND LIES
- Whitmer is panicking and changing tune on some of her worst public policy positions which are deeply unpopular with voters.
- Whitmer walked back her defund the police position.
- In 2020, in the middle of the riots, Whitmer said that she supported the “spirit” of defunding the police.
- Whitmer now says that she wants to lower taxes despite her long record of wanting to raise taxes or block decreases.
- Whitmer is continuing the lie that she created 30,000 auto jobs.
REINFORCEMENTS ARE BEING CALLED IN
- Barack Obama is coming to Detroit on October 29th to try to salvage Whitmer’s campaign which is in freefall.
- Kamala Harris came to Detroit to campaign for Whitmer’s flailing campaign.